Debra been a fulltime nomad since 2015, and currently travels from her Nevada home base in an AWE-mazing, fully restored, vintage Class C Motorhome. In 2015, she began life as a fulltime nomad in a converted Cargo Camper Van affectionately called Fancy Free. Before going fulltime on the road, Debra lived in a vintage Class B (Fiona) and then a bumper pull trailer (Super Spree).
Debra currently travels with Bandit, the Nomad Wonder Dog, but she began her nomad journey with two senior dogs, Bentley and Nonni.
Debra is a TBI thriver (traumatic brain injury), an author, a YouTube Vlogger, and blogger.
Thanks for being here! See you down the road! KOKO!
Debra is the author of three books, and she is currently working on many more. Her books are available as ebooks and paperbacks through Amazon.
LEARN MORE ABOUT DEBRA'S BOOKS
Support Debra's Work
Would you like to help support my work? You can do so by...
- Purchasing one of my books
- Patreon - Join the KOKO Fam today for as little as $1/month)
- PayPal Contributions - one time or recurring
- Amazon Affiliate Link (free to you) - To use my affiliate link, simply place your items in your cart. Then come back and grab this link to checkout as normal. Thanks!
- Merchandise - More products are coming soon. Email me with requests and please keep checking back. Thank you!
- Harvest Hosts - Use my referral link and you get a 15% discount! I get $15 and will pay it forward by using it to buy a host's product during my stay. I'll post the pic in a vid! WIN WIN!
- Meanderings Magazine - Annual subscriptions are now available for this fabulous quarterly magazine. Check out my short story featured in each issue! Or, if you prefer, you can also get individual issues online or in print. Subscribe or order today!
- Debra Dickinson
- 1970 N Leslie St #841
- Pahrump, NV 89060